Please send the following documents:
1. Print and fill out the form.
2. USDA Sanitary Certificate, signed and sealed by USDA Vet and signed by the pet’s vet
3. Vaccinations Certificate up to date - Rabies.
4. Fee: $30.00 (money order/Cash/Personal Check made out to Consulate of Panama).
5. Self-addressed prepaid envelope for return of documents.
Please check with your airline for further information regarding airline guidelines when you are traveling with pets.
Costs for Quarentine Services:
- Veterinary inspection: $10.00
- Quarantine form: $6.00
- Daily feeding and care (if necessary) $3.50 per animal
Take note of the following ministry working hours in the Tocumen International Airport in Panama:
- Ministry of Health: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Ministry of Agriculture: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm